Meet Michael and Magda Bond, an English-Polish couple who are passionate about the community radio.With over 6 years of radio experience on a Bristol’s community radio station and an annual festival promoting Polish culture, music and art they will bring you a fresh and unique perspective on the Eastern Europeans living next door.
A weekly Sunday show will usually include:
* News and updates from Poland
* Coverage of local Polish-English events
* People’s stories: how do we really get on, stories of Polish migrants who came to UK, stories of English ex-pats, who took on the challenge of living in a non-English speaking countries, dual heritage, bilingual families, Polish-English relationships
* Polish music – sang in Polish or English by Polish artists, ranging from classical rock tunes, through folk and onto the modern pop and indie scene
* Polish for beginners – basic phrases that will allow you to mingle with Poles whether on holidays in Poland or shopping in one of the Polish shops in UK, served in small chunks on a weekly basis are ideal for a beginner getting by